Fast and easy-to-use undelete software for recovering deleted files under almost any conditions
Watch the video on the left to learn how to recover deleted files from USB drive with Undelete software in minutes or download the free trial now.
Recover Deleted Files from USB Drive with Undelete Software
USBs are commonly used these days by every other individual. They have made the process of carrying information much easier. With these portable drives, people can store important as well as sensitive information in them. When the data in the USB’s exceed, there is a high chance that you might lose it. When this happens with anyone, they panic. But there is no need to panic as Undelete Software is there to help you out. Undelete software will resolve your issues as it will recover deleted files from USB.
If you are having doubts regarding this software, then this article will help clear them. Read it with the intention that it will provide you with the best possible solution to your problem.
What Are The Expected Reasons For Deleted Files From USB?
Losing data is not on the agenda of people. And they take their USBs for granted. In the process, they lose their data. If you are facing the problem of lost data from your USBs, then it can be the cause by the following expected reasons.
- Accidental deletion of the data is one of the reasons for losing files.
- Corrupted partition may lead you to lose your flash drive data.
- Accidentally formatted USB drive.
- Virus attacks can also let your data to vanish from your USB drives.
- If your PC has undergone through a power surge and electrostatic discharge when the USB drive is on.
- Removing the USB drive improperly from the computers while it was writing it may also result in your data to disappear.
In all the cases mentioned above, Undelete software would turn out to be an amazing software. With our Undelete Software, you can recover permanently deleted files from USB. Isn’t it a remarkable software for usage! We guarantee that your problems will be solved through our undelete software.
Why Do You Need an Undelete Software?
The job of the Undelete Software comes when you are having a hard time restoring deleted files from your USB’s. We assure you that this software will provide all kind of assistance bringing back your deleted files from your USB. This software is a complete package for you in this regard. We recommend you to buy this software if you want to recover accidentally deleted files from USBs or other reasons that have caused you to lose your important files, documents, pictures, videos, and important and sensitive data.
Noteworthy Features Of Undelete Software
Are you thinking of installing Undelete Software? Then you might have to know a little about this software. The following are some of the noteworthy features of this undelete software.
- This software can recover all kinds of deleted files from your USBs, which include pictures, videos, documents, etc.
- Undelete software can retrieve data of USB files after completing its thorough scan.
- It can do an advanced level search of the USB to recover data.
- This software is compatible with almost all versions of Microsoft Windows OS.
RecoveryRobot® Undelete - Recover Deleted Files in Minutes
In cases you deleted something unintentionally or you want to recover something deleted in the past, an undelete tool is what you needed in the first place. RecoveryRobot Undelete is very capable of recovering deleted file, photo, video, document and more, and it requires zero professional skills through the recovery process.
How does it work?
The whole file recovery process is designed as step-by-step, so all you need to do is clicking the mouse.
- Step1. Download and install RecoveryRobot Undelete on your PC
- Step2. Scan the drive or device where the deleted file is located
- Step3. Find and recover the deleted file in the scan results
What RecoveryRobot Undelete is capable of?
- Recover deleted file, photo, video, document, and more, that are emptied from Recycle Bin
- Recover deleted file, photo, video, document, and more, that are deleted using SHIFT+DELETE key
- Recover deleted file, photo, video, document, and more, because of computer virus infection or deleted by malware
- Recover deleted file, photo, video, document, and more, after the Move or Cut command was used
- Recover deleted file, photo, video, document, and more from local drives
- Recover deleted file, photo, video, document, and more from external drives or devices like USB drives, SD cards, Camera, and other storage devices.
- Recover deleted file, photo, video, document, and more from damaged or formatted hard drive or removable devices
- Recover file, photo, video, document, and more, that are deleted by other actions
Why Choose RecoveryRobot Undelete?
- It has a comparatively high file recovery success rate.
- It’s easy-to-use and does not require professional skills.
- It’s comprehensive in dealing various deleted file situations.
- It has a very fast scanning speed so you don’t have to wait long.
- It’s a DIY process and you don’t want a third party to handle your private data.
- It’s small in size and consumes very little computer’s resources.
Do-It-Yourself, Step-by-Step Deleted File Recovery; No Technician Is Needed.
Step 1. Install RecoveryRobot Undelete
Download and install RecoveryRobot Undelete on your PC. Please make sure you installed RecoveryRobot Undelete on a different path other than where the lost data or file is located, so as to avoid overwriting the data or file you want to recover.
Step 2. Scan Your PC or Drive for Deleted Files
Please select the drive (local or removable) or partition you want to restore deleted files from and click "Scan" button to start a scan for recoverable files. You can scan a partition or the entire drive or the removable devices such as SD card and USB drives from which you need to recover the deleted files.
Step 3. Locate and Save the Deleted File
After scan is complete, you can browse and preview the files listed in the original tree structure of the partition or drive. After you decide which files you want to recover, please select them all and click the “Save” button. Choose the path you want to save these deleted files to and it’s done. Now you can see the recovered files in the destination folder.
RecoveryRobot Is Recommended by Both Pro and Ordinary Users
Submit your review
After trying out 6 or 7 different programs on the killed disk (HDD) ?
I wasn't hoping for a miracle. miracle happened !!! Was able to restore the video very dear to me as a memory. Never wrote reviews but now a special case.
this recover software is one of the best i have used
Thanks a lot for recovering the data.
My SSD broke and didn't show up in Windows. I booted into safe mode and hoped the program would find the hard drive there.
Well so found and the files came up, thank you very much.
Excellent and nice software. I could recover my deleted data from my SSD easily.
No words, just you guys to care about the pain of loss, sensational 6 stars
It's an excellent program and it's not expensive either.
Really great program. Easy and clear to use. You can see your lost photos and choose the ones you want to recover.
I have no proper words to say how nice the RecoveryRobot software. I could recover my deleted video from my SD card easily. I love it. Excellent Excellent Excellent
Thanks a lot!!!
It is an excellent program that is also not expensive. Accidentally, the child had been removed from the hard disk with all the skills. The disc was empty. I asked several places how I could recover the data. Prices ranged from over 200 euros to 1,000 euros.
This is the first time this has happened to me. It took about 10 hours and now almost all the data has been restored.
Thank you very much once again !!!
RecoveryRobot Undelete Technical Specifications
Supported Storage Devices
DE HDD, SATA HDD, SCSI HDD, FireWire HDD, SSD, USB HDD, External HDD, Hardware RAID, Floppy drive, USB flash drive, Compact flash card, Secure Digital card, Memory card/Memory stick, Micro card, Zip drive, IPod, Other storage devices
Supported Graphics File Formats
3d Studio Max file(.max), ANI file(.ani), Adobe Illustrator file(.ai), Bitmap file(.bmp), COREL Draw file(.cdr), Corel Draw Corel RAVE Image file(.clk), Corel Draw Vector Image file(.cmx), Canon Raw graphics file(.crw), Cursor file(.cur), AutoCAD Drawing file(.dwg), AutoCad DX File(.dxf), Enhanced Metafile(.emf), Encapsulated Postscript file(.eps), Freehand 10 file(.fh11), GIF graphics file(.gif), Icon file(.ico), JPEG Graphics file(.jpg.jpeg), Portable Network Graphic file(.png), Adobe Photoshop file(.psd), Paint Shop Pro file(.psp), Q uattroPro 7 File(.qpw), Corel Presentation File(.shw), Tagged Image File(.tif)
Supported Archives File Formats
Cabinet file(.cab), CHM file(.chm), CSL file(.csl), GZIP compression file(.gz), LZH compression file(.lzh), RAR compression file(.rar), TAR archive file(.tar), Zip compression file(.zip),
Supported File Systems
EXFAT, NTFS5, NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, FAT12
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003
Supported Document File Formats
Microsoft Word Document(.doc), Help file(.hlp), HTML Documents file(.htm/.html), MOF file(.mof), Microsoft Project file(.mpp), Microsoft OneNote file(.one), Adobe Portable Document(.pdf), Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation file(.ppt), Microsoft Publisher Document(.pub), Rich Text Document(.rtf), True Type Font file(.ttf), Microsoft Visio Drawing(.vsd), WordPerfect file(.wpd), WordPerfect Documents and Graphics v8(.wpg), Microsoft Excel XML Documents(.xls), 3DS file (.3ds)
Supported Multimedia File Formats
3GP Multimedia file(.3gp), Audio Streaming Format file(.asf), AU file(.au), Audio Video Interleave file(.avi), Musical Instrument Digital Interface file(.mid), MOV Multimedia file(.mov), MP3 Music file(.mp3), MP4 Multimedia file(.mp4), ShockWave Flash file(.swf), WAVE Multimedia file(.wav), WMF Multimedia file(.wmf)
Supported Email File Formats
Outlook Express Email file(.dbx), Outlook Email file(.pst)
Supported Database and Financial File Formats
Access Project file(.adp), Access Database file(.mdb)
Supported File Search Parameter
File Name, File Extension, File Mask, File Location, File Type, Date Modified, Date Created, Date Accessed, File Size, Case Sensitive
Supported Memory Card Manufacturers
SanDisk, Kingston, KingMax, Sony, Lexar, PNY, PQI, Toshiba, Panasonic, FujiFilm, Samsung, Canon, Qmemory, Transcend, Apacer, PRETEC, HITACHI, Olympus, SimpleTech, Viking, OCZ Flash Media, ATP, Delkin Devices, A-Data, and almost all digital camera memory card brands in the market